Great Lengths

Thursday, November 8, 2012

This was a cozy outfit I threw together for a last-minute couples date to Girl & the Goat! A friend gave us their reservation for 4 they made back in June so we snapped it up. Even though I was still feeling a little under the weather it was too good of a opportunity to pass up. 

This sweater kept me warm but most importantly was a great length. For a tall girl such as myself I appreciate a good long sweater that will cover up my backside enough that I can just wear leggings with it. This ASOS sweater fit the bill.





Patent Oxblood wedges: Melinda Wedges from Target, Tuxedo legging: Topshop, Sweater:ASOS, Bag: Kate Spade Gold Coast Ginnie in pink (on sale here for $160), Spike necklace: unknown

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit!! I was hesitate to jump on the leather leggings trend.. but thanks to my Halloween costume choice this year (the amazing Kat Von Dee), I purchased a pair and am now excited to rock them! I'm a cover-the-butt top-wearer as well, esp when I've rocking leggings, so I'm super in love with this sweater!

    ReplyDelete