Blushing

Monday, November 26, 2012

Pencil skirts have always been a dream of mine. While yes I could have one by simply buying one,  I always wanted to have the body for one. Though I'm far from Sophia Vargara's curves I think finally figuring out that the blousy top/slim skirt combination create the illusion of curves that is ladylike yet still kind of sultry all at the same time. It's a classic look that I will always appreciate and love!

To all my readers, I have a special request for you today. I have this number in my head and that number is 100. I would love to get my HOTPINKstyle page out there to more people, just a few more people to make that number a nice 3-digit number. So if you know anybody who loves shopping or appreciates fashion please pass along my information by sharing a HOTPINKstyle facebook link and to give it a "like" if they like what they see! 

Thank you all so much for your support! It means the world to me! I can't wait to hear from some new friends!






Joe Fresh Blouse
Target Skirt
Nordstrom Necklace
Forever 21 Bracelets
J Crew Factory Belt

The peplum coat is back from the tailor and I think the smidge I had it taken up made all the difference.


8 comments:

  1. Your legs are OUTRAGEOUS! I don't know why the coat looks a little wonky at the bottom, it did NOT look like that in person. Shadows? Your photographer must be a total amateur... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing about the hem in the pictures! It didn't look that way in person. Thanks for the compliment! But my photographer is great..all I can afford on a teachers salary!

      Delete
    2. Ok so i went and took the coat BACK to the tailor and had them fix up the hem! I was seeing too much wonky-ness for my liking as well. Imagine what things go unnoticed for people who don't have to look at pictures of themselves everyday!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute look! Loving your blouse and skirt!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.heyloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giovanna for the kind words! And thanks for visiting! Hope to hear from you again!

      Delete
  3. Love love love the blouse.

    Smanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Smanda! LOVE LOVe LOve ya! So glad you can still come see me everyday!

      Delete