Thankful

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sending some love from Chicago to all my readers on this Thanksgiving day! Hope you are all enjoying the day with family, friends and loved ones! I just wanted to say how thankful I am to all of you for the support and feedback you provide me with here @ HOTPINKstyle and on Facebook. It gives me the motivation to keep doing this even when I start to doubt myself! 

And for those of you who don't get to see me in person, here is the first glimpse on the blog of my new darker hair!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!






If you are looking to buy this bag it just went on sale yet again on ASOS.com!


Zara Blazer
Asos Belt and Bag
Ralph Lauren  Outlet Button-down
Forever 21 Spike Necklace 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Very simple and chic, but interesting at the same time

    ReplyDelete