Yes to HOTPINK!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Staying true to my site name on casual Friday at work, what better choice of color to pair with jeans than hot pink? 

I'm really loving this gold dot blouse I found at Forever 21. I really cant wait to try it with my new faux-leather short sleeve sweater over it, but I didn't feel it was quite the approptiate mix for teaching 5th grade. Probably not.






Forever 21 Gold dot blouse (similar here)
La Mer Wrap watch
J Crew Skinny Pink belt
Forever 21 Necklace 

2 comments:

  1. This color looks absolutely great on you! It really makes your red hair pop. I like your choice of under shirt.
    -Keturah
    dreamsofseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Keturah! I hate to say it just a day after you compliment my hair color but that was the last post as a redhead! It's dark now! Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think of my new color too!:)

    ReplyDelete