That's a Wrap

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I don't know why I keep assuming that I can deal with bare legs outside. 

I need to face it, it's getting cold. Like the kind of cold where you just have to wear tights even if you're wearing boots. I guess I'm still trying to hold on to the Fall weather.

This coat is an old Zara favorite that I found at the Winter sale a few years back. Basically it works for every occasion because it's a wrap coat. So it's super easy to throw on, plus I love how the oversized collar dresses it up to wear for winter weddings and events. 

I call it my Shirley Maclaine coat because in the move The Apartment she wears one like this and I was OBSESSED with it (and her, she's my favorite!).

Stay warm out there you Chicago ladies and don't forget to wear your tights!




LOFT Leopard Dress (sold out but similar here
Macys Vest
Forever 21 necklace(find here)
Ivanka Trump boots
OPI Royal Rajah Ruby nail color (buy here)

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress & how you styled it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to add that this outfit was INSANELY flattering in person. Showed off the obviously gorgeous gams, cinched in at the waist, and was flowy in all the right places. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Next time I wear this dress I think it's gonna be in it's natural unbelted flawy state!

    ReplyDelete