Feeling French

Thursday, November 15, 2012

On a recent trip to Madewell I fell in love with this Parisienne Storyteller Scarf . This tends to happen whenever I go in that store! Their scarves are beautiful, unique and of such amazing quality. I hoped there would be a sale and I wouldn't be subjected to pay full price for my new love.

And then there behind a scarf rack was a sign for 25% off! True love? Oui!






Boots: Ivanka Trump
Leggings: TNA via Aritzia (my favorite leggings EVER!!!)
Sweater: Mac & Jac
White thermal: Old Navy
Bag: Aldo Outlet
J Crew belt
Nordstrom hat
Andrew Marc Toggle Coat


3 comments:

  1. You're so French in this outfit, I can't even handle it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's perfection, i love all of the layers and of course the beret
    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf!
    Xx S

    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete