Peplum Love

Friday, November 9, 2012

It's no news that I love peplum, but most of my options since this love affair started have been of the sleeveless variety. When I saw this peplum coat at H&M on a recent shopping trip with Amy I was sold! Finally some cold-weather peplum!

I wore it out last weekend here but this time it was minus the hot pink leather gloves!

The one problem I am having with it is that I think it hits me at a funny spot on the leg. I was thinking of having it taken up and inch or so but then I think of the coooold winter ahead and wonder if I want to spare even an inch of wool!




 Back view of the peplum 

 My mom was talking about how much she loves these pink pants which reminded me to wear them. They are a little big on me and they get really stretched out by this point of the day, as you can see. 


 Freshly polished by my shoe-making neighbor! Compare the before and after! Much better!

 I could not stop playing with this necklace all day!

Earrings: Anthropologie, Necklace: Old Forever 21, Bird print top: Bannana Republic, Pink pants: Forever 21, Boots: Fivvy by Vince Camuto, Coat & Scarf: H&M, Belt: ASOS, Sunglasses: Target


3 comments:

  1. I love that coat, especially paired with that fab scarf (and those beautiful pink gloves!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get the coat back from the tailor tomorrow! Should be a perfect length then!

      Delete