Emma Pillsbury and I

Monday, November 19, 2012

Now that the sun is setting super early, Amy (my photog/blogger partner in crime) and I find ourselves chasing the sun after school before it sets to get a few good outfit shots. Needless to say our location options have become quite creative as you can see. 

Last year I was lucky enough to snag this skirt on sale at Anthropologie. I then later saw it on Emma Pillsbury on Glee and was thrilled that my skirt was on TV! Her character and I have very similar taste in teacher attire. This is now, and will forever be known as my Emma Pillsbury pencil skirt. See how she wore it here on Glee! 


 This skirt has really great and slimming fold detailing

 Orange screw-on studs that I think look very similar to the Kate Spade versions. These ones are from Grandma!

Anthropologie Fantastic Fields Skirt
DKNY tights


Side note: I found this little slide show of 10 quick ways to style long and short hair on Theeverygirl.com site. Check it out if you like!
Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. That is a great skirt! I love it when I can snag something on an anthro super sale - and something emma would wear? makes it so much better! She's just the cutest.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete