WEEKEND WANTS!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

A few comments about these wants.
1. The blue pumps are from Forever 21 and they only have 7 and 7.5 online still. Check local stores.

2. Both bags are from the Nordstrom Half-yearly sale. GOIN ON NOW! Check it out!

3. This pink sweatshirt is by far my favorite thing I've purchased in months. I actually told my husband I will be spending my 30's in this sweatshirt. (I bought 3! I'm wearing the green one right now as I type:) I HIGHLY recommend buying one! Gap 30% sale going on till Monday.

4. This bow sweater from J Crew Factory I tried on in the outlet back on my Anniversary trip and I wish I would have bought it then. Regret.

5. This chevron dress I have been thinking about for months now and I just couldn't get over how perfect it was for winter. I finally pulled the trigger considering they gave me a 20% off discount for being a first-time buyer on the site!

6. The quilted boots I ordered last night. I saw a woman at a bus stop wearing green quilted boots and I couldn't get them out of my head. These are only $67. I will let you know how they turn out when they arrive.

Ok, that's all for me. Have a great weekend!
WEEKEND WANTS



3 comments:

  1. that chevron dress is a great choice, super comfy and flattering and perfect for cooler weather!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. To anyone who cares to know, the boots were a bust. Cheap looking in person! :(

    ReplyDelete