Two-Tone Beauties

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This was just a casual outfit I wore out to Winnetka on Saturday. Since I was going to be indoors for most of my day I decided on an outfit with lots of light layers, which worked out quite well.

I've talked about this blazer a lot, but it's never been on here. It's the same as my green plaid one you have seen me wear many times from Target. I liked it so much I had to get the camel too. It's a great neutral layering piece for when you don't want to wear a full-on winter coat quite yet. Plus, I love the blue stripe lining at the cuffs! It was a great deal for $35.

Last fall I had an obsession with Kourtney Kardashian's Chanel two-tone riding boots, so I went on a hunt to find similar ones at a non-Chanel price point. Every pair I ordered (and there were at least 4) were either too big on the calf or just looks flat-out cheap until I found these beauties. Some seller on this site appeared to be hoarding these sold out boots and selling them. I haggled the price down a bit which made it even sweeter! This seller still has some sizes left! Get 'em while you can!






Jeans: Zara Faded Skinny Jeans, Two Tone Boots: Etienne Aigner, Bag: Vintage coach Willis in British Tan, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Forever 21, Scarf: Zara (last seen here), Blazer: Target, White top, H&M


Before I left I tried out this scarf. I'm trying to decide if I should keep it or return it. What do you think? It's royal blue and black. Only 13 bucks from H&M.

2 comments:

  1. Love the cazsh outfit, good find on those boots, love them!! The Hoarder is out of my size.. rats. lol. I give a thumbs up to blue and black scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa Got them right after I did last year. I let her in on the hoarders dets when she saw them last year. She even haggled em down!

    ReplyDelete