What Lies Beneath

Friday, November 2, 2012

I've been meaning to start displaying my ever-growing collection of cape coats (this one is from last year), but it's either been too hot or too cold! Yesterday was just right for all these easy layers, so here they are from top to bottom. 

Is this the first time I've ever worn a hat on the blog? Well folks get used to it! I like hats just like I like a good pair of sunglasses in the summer. Just imagine how happy I am when I can wear a winter hat AND shades! That's one happy head!


I bought this cape last year for a mere $25


 Got this rugby-stripe top at j crew for a ridiculous $13!

 Last years staple brown boots in my wardrobe, Fivvy by Vince Camuto


Cape (another option here), round stone bracelet, hat and necklace: Forever 21, Pants: Express (also known on this blog as the magic pants!), Oxford Buckle Boots: Vince Camuto Fivvy, Chambray shirt: Target, Rugby-Stripe Boatneck top J Crew, Arrow Bracelet: Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment