Gift ideas

Saturday, November 24, 2012



A smattering of pretty things that would make any girl happy this holiday season!

Don't you just love these pretty soaps that look like macaroons? They come in so many pretty colors. Would be a great hostess gift or for a coworker.

That Revlon Just Bitten lip stain balm in Smitten is my new favorite! My hair stylist recommended it and now I'm hooked. It would make a great gift for a friend or stuffed in a stocking.

I'm just throwing the Clarisonic out there (in the shade of the season, oxblood of course) to anyone who REALLY loves someone! It has been one of my favorite gifts I have ever received. Not the cheapest gift, but the smaller version, the Mia, is only $150. Makes a great gift for the girlfriend or wife. Are there any men out there even reading this?

Statement necklaces make a great gift for a friend. She will appreciate all of it's eye-catching splendor in all of her holiday pictures and have you to thank for how great she looks!

And who doesn't love a big cozy sweater? That mixed media tweed/cobalt one has got my eye!

Also I'm in love with these Henri Bendel sparkling bow hair clips and so many of the other hair accessories on the site. Check them out to get $25 off orders of $100 and free shipping! I swear, they are the cutest!

Happy shopping...

Gift ideas



4 comments:

  1. I've been pimping that lipstick out all weekend! I even went about bought a new orange-y shade too. LOVE.

    AllMouthAndTrousers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought another today. Instead I had a BETTER idea! I took a picture of it at the store and told Andrew we will be stuffing stockings this year for eachother and i will be sening him text pictures of things that will fit in there! HAHA! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tips!!! Please give us more! Just bought the cute soaps for some of Al's Aunts and heading to Forever 21 after finals for those necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Glad to help! Anything else you would like to suggest to be in a post for gifts? Good luck with finals! You will KILL EM!

      Delete