Purple and Burgundy

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Not sure why, but these purple J Crew Minnie pants were calling out to me all week to be worn with some burgundy. Here's how that turned out. Not sure these Minnies work best with boots especially because they are are a little big on me which makes them look a little slouchy. Even so, it was a very comfy outfit for a chilly day.

This ASOS sweater was such a favorite that I went ahead and ordered it in navy especially because it was on sale for 30% off (and still is)! Tall friends, this is a great sweater to pair with leggings. Everything stays nice and covered up!





J Crew Minnie pants (last seen here)
Etienne Ainger Celtic boots DSW (last seen here)
J Crew Necklace
Nordstrom Bow earrings

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's just the school's computer screen (I'm on my prep!), but the oxbloods seem much more RED in these pictures. The pic of you sitting is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I agree with Andrew! You are a FAB photographer!

      Delete
  2. Lookin' good - great pictures too, Amy!

    ReplyDelete