Hunter and Camel

Monday, November 12, 2012

I was so excited to wear these pants (that I though looked a lot like these Paige Edgemont pants) to work. Then, I walked past a door in my classroom and got stuck to it by the zippers on the side of the pants! It ripped them BOTH off without a trace of the zippers! It was pretty strange. I also happened to be teaching personification that day, which lead to a nice example of "the door ate your teacher's zippers" or "the door attacked me."







Pants: Forever 21, Sweater: J Crew Factory, Heels: Franco Sarto Via Nordsrtrom Rack, Navy button down: J Crew, Necklace; Forever 21, Bracelet: LOFT, Watch: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Target

1 comment:

  1. Love the layered look in fall hues here - zipper removal via door, sounds like something that would happen to me too!

    ReplyDelete