Bows & Dots

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

While in San Francisco my husband wanted to do one thing most: Go to a baseball game! I didn't oppose this, but he knows as well as I do that I would have been painfully bored there. So while he and a few of his old friends went to the game, I took to Market Street on my own and did some shopping. I've always believed the best way to experience a new city is to shop it, and so I did!

I got to visit my old friend Uniqlo (a store, not an actual person) and went on a wild goose chase for a pair of old-school Nikes. Turns out being at the airport and watching everyone in their comfy travel shoes reminded me that summer is coming and that I needed some walkin' around shoes. I finally decided on these Nike Victorias but had to order them once I got home! Pretty sweet right?





Jeans: Target
Bracelets: Park Lane
Watch: Charming Charlie
Sunglasses: Forever 21(exact same and in floral)
Sandals: Sam Edelman "Trina"

4 comments:

  1. what a perfect casual look - love the contrast trim on the blouse!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time i visit here is always fun. probably due to the charming smile
    how could a smile that caught my eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute ensemble! I love the design of that top, and fun polka dotted print jeans <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete