Eyelet Peplum

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I picked up this top in Vegas when my husband was on one of his rare but delightful shopping benders at H&M. 

This top was tossed on his purchase pile without much notice. I like to call that "he bought me a present" even though I know that's not the case.

These wedges have also been with me since that days when we used to call that lovely department store on State Street "Marshall Fields!" Talk about an oldie but goodie!

If you haven't tried on these Diva skinny ankle pants from Old Navy, please do yourself a favor and give 'em a whirl! I've seen them look and fit differently on 3 separate people, but one thing that everyone agrees on is the comfort of this stretchy material. I found mine in the clearance section, but they are still online as well.



Pants: Old Navy (on sale here for $25)
Top and scarf (on bag): H&M
Bracelet: Express
Wedges: Franco Sarto (cira 2006 I believe!)
Bag: Target

4 comments:

  1. I love this top- it's perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top and those pants were made for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants do look great on you, and I'm still crazy about that bag. looks so much more expensive than target.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pants, the whole look is so cute! love it!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete