Hello Vegas

Friday, May 3, 2013

Aside from yesterday, It's been hotter than Las Vegas right here in Chicago, but I think that was just a funny little trick Chicago was playing on us all. It's over now, put your sweaters and coats back on. It's a good thing too because like a fool, I bought two long sleeved items in Vegas. At least I can wear them now.

Until the weather warms up again, enjoy these pictures from what I assure you was delightful weather  on our trip last week to Vegas!







If you remember long ago from this picture, making it look like things are coming out of my head is the fun my husband is having when he takes my pictures.
 Dress: TJ Maxx (last seen here)
Shoes: Macys INC
Purse: H&M(bought in Vegas last summer. There is a more purple version in stores now.)
Pink necklace and bracelet: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Target




3 comments:

  1. Yay, Vegas pictures!!! I want more!!!
    The smoking head picture from before was pretty funny..lol.. BUT I absolutely love the palm tree shadow picture! You look fabuloso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! the last photo is too funny with your caption!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress was such a great buy! I am totally in love with the print!
    Sorry your warm weather has gone away, but hopefully it will be back soon!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete