My Most Versatile Skirt

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This skirt has been a long-time favorite because of its amazing versatility. I've worn it to work, interviews, and in casual situations.

I remember wanting this skirt after I saw it on Glee, then finding one buried in the sale racks that just happened to be my size. Needless to say, it was a very lucky find. This skirt has been among my favorites for the past few years and will be for years to come.

I think every woman needs a timeless bold-patterned pencil skirt like this one that can be dressed up or down, and will receive compliments galore for years to come!

Check out a few of my picks for similar skirts here, here, here and here.




Cobalt heels: Forever 21
Striped top: J. Crew painter boatneck tee (old, but similar here)
Sunglasses: Target
Belt: J. Crew Factory
Necklace: Nordstrom (old, but similar here)

**Congratulations to Roxanna Gonsalves! You are the winner of the rosebud necklace giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, the skirt really suits you!

    xoxo
    fashionable-addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, that skirt is beyond amazing. You look so so fabulous. Lovely post, hun. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finds like that - and it is a really gorgeous skirt indeed!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete