Kelly, Cobalt & Lilac

Monday, May 20, 2013

My hair is at this awkward stage in the growing-out phase where it's not doing anything I want it to do.  

I decided to try to distract everyone's attention away from my non-compliant hair with a brightly colored outfit. Did it work? Can you tell that my attempt to curl my hair failed miserably? I hope not.

Has anyone else had this problem? This "in-between"-length hair and no idea what to do with it? I'd love some suggestions.




Top: J. Crew
Pants: Loehmann's
Bag: Target
Pink Bracelet: Forever 21
Spike Bracelet: eBay
Necklace: eBay

8 comments:

  1. Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kelly green and lilac together, such a pretty combo that I have never tried before. You look so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thats so nice of you to say! I really liked the colors together too and was surprised how well they went together!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this outfit... One of my favorites I think! Simple, bright, and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...you know my outfit would look even better with your fan necklace!

      Delete
  4. these colors are perfection together
    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this color blocking is so perfect - I must pair lavender and green!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color combo and that's a lot for me to say since my favorite is B&W. hahaha. Side note, you are looking great, slim sister! Hope to see you next weekend lovebug!

    ReplyDelete