Vegas: Daytime Casual

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

In all of Las Vegas, I might have been the only person wearing a blazer who wasn't a hotel employee.  

Mine however is super thin and casual. A vacation blazer if you will. It's like a slighlty structured and polka-dotted hoodie that gave me a nice little layer of warmth that was much-needed during my shopping trip over to Fashion Show Mall!

I wasn't adjusted to the time difference the first day, so I was up really early. I took a cab over to the mall and got there just as they opened. It was really nice to leisurely shop on a weekday morning. Everything in the stores was so perfectly organized, like it was all waiting just for me.

If you didn't see on Instagram, my favorite purchase of the day was a beautiful elongated vest in the softest blush shade now on sale here





Sandals: Steve Madden
Shorts: J Crew Factory (old)
Necklace: Forever 21(similar)
Pink bracelet: Forever 21
Spike Bracelet: eBay ("Renegade" by Stella & Dot knockoff, available in 3 colors)
Lips: Yu by Nars

3 comments:

  1. Perfect vacation outfit I'd say. I can't wait to see how you style that vest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the print mixing! Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. printed blazer = vacation blazer? sounds good to me, and i love, love those shorts!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete