Travel Wear: San Francisco

Monday, May 27, 2013

Travel wear doesn't have to consist of yoga pants and hoodies. I always see people at the airport dressed like they are going to the gym and wonder how much harder it would have been to just wear some easy comfortable layers. 

When I travel, especially somewhere the temperature varies as much as it does in San Francisco, I like to bring and wear lots of layers that mix and match to fit the weather. 

With this outfit I was ready to go out to dinner straight off the plane! It started with this comfortable maxi dress I found at H&M in Las Vegas for just $15! I added a loose-knit sweater for when it got cold on the plane or at night. Lastly, I added my dark jean jacket that was a complete life saver by the end of this chilly trip! 


Dress: H&M
Sandals: Sam Edelman "Trina"
Watch: Charming Charlie
Necklace and belt: Forever 21

 The start of the day at O'Hare Airport wearing all my layers at once.
Pink Luggage: Macys DVF "Alice"
Purse: Target
Jean jacket: Old Navy
Sweater: Loft




A view from the end of the pier.

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the sweater over the maxi with the jean jacket. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE maxis this time, and anyone who doesn't love blue-white winter legs should love that I wear them too :) Cute look!

    ReplyDelete