Chambray Blazer

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm feeling a bit icky now that I'm back. I was even told at work that my heels and skinny pants look was the most "casual" thing one of the teachers had ever seen me wear in the 3 years she has known me! That's saying something!

Obviously there are no photos from that outfit, so here are some from a windy day where I still had a smile on my face.

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw me rave about finding this lightweight chambray blazer at Target. I love how it looks but it's sizing is quite nuts. I'm wearing a small here, so good luck all of you who are smaller than me.


Don't forget to stop by later this week to enter the giveaway for this great necklace from Silver Linings Shop!




"Leather" trimmed dress: Forever 21 (buy here for $25!)
Chambray blazer: Target (buy here for $35)
Earrings: Macy's
Watch: Charming Charlie
Shoes: Hudson C Label (very on sale)


No comments:

Post a Comment