Pink and Polka Dots

Friday, May 24, 2013

Since I'd only ever worn these pants with safe options like a navy sweater and chambray shirt, I decided to pick something unexpected this time. This bright pink silk blouse was anchored by my favorite and surprisingly comfortable pink leather heels. Throw in a heavy metal chain necklace and I've managed to make an outfit of simple yet girly pieces look quite put together for work!

Also I just noticed that this outfit is made up of our wedding colors: hot pink and navy. Maybe that's why I put them together.

I hope this week's bright outfits have given you some spring inspiration. 

I promise to get pics from our San Francisco trip up on the blog next week. Beware, there might be sweaters involved!




Pants: Forever 21 (on sale now here)
Necklace: Shop HRH
Bracelet: Forever 21
Watch: Charming Charlie

4 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately how cute you are!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't you just the sweetest! Thanks lady!

      Delete
  2. ^awwww!
    So, yea, I completely love this outfit! Those pants are so flattering on you, I'm about to scoop up a polka dot pair now too! Love the pink, love the heels, love the necklace, love the color combo.. and L O V E the second photo of you!!! That is a great one, you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, the Biancalana sisters are on a roll today! You two are my favorite people today! I feel the loba love!

    ReplyDelete