Swimwear and Cover-ups on the Brain

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Maybe I have swimwear on the brain because our honeymoon to Greece is fast approaching, or maybe it's because we just went to the beach this past weekend. Maybe it's because I own one of these suits below (#7) and didn't get the chance to tell you all how much I love it (yes, that's right I love a swimsuit, the one item that almost everyone hates!)

ASOS is one of my favorite places to go for swimwear. They have what feels like an endless selection and the easiest free shipping and returns. And right now they are killin' it with all their cute options!

I'm being drawn to fun one-piece suits and cover-ups lately so I wanted to share my favorites and maybe save you the three hours of your life you might have spent sorting through the massive selection all alone.


Swimwear and Cover-ups

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I love your blog! you inspired me to check out the ASOS site and I quickly fell in love with this swimsuit! What do you think?

    http://us.asos.com/ASOS-Penelope-Floral-Belted-Bandeau-Swimsuit/zevo3/?iid=2687648&cid=2238&Rf1000=4113&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Floralprint&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1QZW5lbG9wZS1GbG9yYWwtQmVsdGVkLUJhbmRlYXUtU3dpbXN1aXQvUHJvZC8.


    Also, based on the fit of your cute swimsuit, do they run true to size or too small/big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Maggie,
      I actually ordered this one with the shipment that had the suit in this post I love! I had to send it back This one ran very small in my opinion. I thought it was kind of short torsoed but im 5'9 so maybe its just me. I felt it was cute in theory but the execution was off. But the beauty of asos is you just ship back for free whatever you dont like! I always just make a giant order and send most of it back.
      Hope this helps and thanks for the blog love!

      Delete