Color Combo Obsession: Mint + Neon Yellow

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I found this neon yellow skirt at Target, and I immediately thought about wearing it with this mint blouse. It just so happens that I've been hanging onto this blouse just waiting for it to meet its perfect outfit match! They came together with these gorgeous J. Crew heels with a teeny pop of neon detail. Even better, I found them on major sale!




Skirt: Target (buy here for just $23)
Blouse & necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: J. Crew "Coraline"
Earrings: Macys
Trench: Target (super old) 

9 comments:

  1. omg! such an amazing mix!!
    definitely i stay here, love this

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute combo! And I love the hint of neon in the shoes too
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, I love this! That skirt is fabulous!! And loving the trench :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look, cute shoes :)

    Xenia
    http://lifeandfashionexplorer.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please to that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never think to wear those two colours together, but they look great!

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very fresh and spring time color combo! lovely!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessed with this color combo and outfit! Nicely done! *golf clap*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveee these colors together, neon yellow is one of my favorite colors! <3 This makes me miss spring!

    www.fancynancista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete