Vegas: Night Out

Monday, May 6, 2013

Yes, I was only in Las Vegas for three days. 

But Vegas comes with a three-outfit-per-day rule. Every day calls for one daytime outfit, one pool outfit and one going out/nighttime outfit. 

The good news is that most of those pieces are small and easy to pack. But the problem for me is always that I also want to bring about six pairs of shoes and that eats up a lot of luggage space. Then there is the looming problem of shopping too much while there, and running out of space in my luggage to bring it all back.

This is the awesome H&M in Caesar's Palace Forum shops. My husband swears they are pumping oxygen in there and it causes him to make bad decisions and buy tons of clothes outside of his comfort zone. I approve because he always winds up with some very stylish pieces.

With three outfits being worn each day, you can count on more outfit pics from Vegas this week, and if you want to see what this night out in Vegas had in store for us check out my Instagram! It was pretty sweet!





Dress: Forever 21(similar here, my exact dress is not yet on the website but was in the store for $15!)
Shoes: Forever 21 (so comfy and look way more expensive than F21)
Necklace: Charming Charlies (similar here, here, and here)
Wristlet: Similar

2 comments:

  1. All your pics are darling but these to me are especially cute!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be the Vacation "glow"! Thanks Marie!

    ReplyDelete