An Embellished Friday

Friday, July 18, 2014

This top was an impulse buy from that mega sale that Pipelime was having last week. When they offer 40% off sale prices you jump, right? I got this sequin embellished tank for $24 which is a great deal considering the quality. It's such a quality statement piece for such a great price. I would love to wear it with a bright midi and heels for night out.

I'll be heading out of town for a wedding in St. Louis this weekend but I hope everyone gets a chance to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary sale which is now open to the public! See all my picks here by category! Or if Pinterest is your thing, follow my board for the sale here

Have a great weekend everyone!

pim, larkin, embellished, tank

danielle, Nicole, Mini, Alexa

danielle, Nicole, Mini, Alexa, seville, wedges

pim, larkin, embellished, tank

pim, larkin, embellished, tank

pim, larkin, embellished, tank, danielle, Nicole, Mini, Alexa





No comments:

Post a Comment