Gray Maxi Weekend Look

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

When we drive past an open field, I see the perfect canvas for pictures. Certainly not like the backdrops I am provided with in the city, so I jump at the chance. But minutes after I step out of the car, all that greenery ignites my allergies. Yep, it may be pretty, but city living with its lack of nature is best for me. 

This maxi dress was perfect for a long drive. It basically was like wearing a bed sheet. cozy, cool and comfy. It was a steal for just $12 at Forever 21. I tied up an old gauzy Target button-down and off we went to a family wedding in upper Wisconsin. Don't you worry, I changed dresses for the wedding, but more on that later.
gray, maxi, forever21, dress

gray, maxi, forever21, dress, tilda, sole society

gray, maxi, forever21, dress

gray, maxi, forever21, dress, tie front, buttondown

gray, maxi, forever21, dress


gray, maxi, forever21, dress

gray, maxi, forever21, dress

gray, maxi, dress, tilda, sole, society
Sandals: Sole Society // Dress: Forever 21 // Button down: Target // Bar Necklace, Pendant, and Cuff: Forever 21 // Watch: Custom La Mer // Nails: Essie "Bond With Whomever" // Bag: Akira



Here are some other affordable maxis to shop right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment