ASOS Pretty Floral Maxi

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I had been waiting for the perfect time to wear this dress because it's just so gosh-darn pretty. I wound up wearing it to a friend's bridal shower where I just knew a floral maxi (seriously considering buying this one too) would be appreciated and in its element around a bunch of lovely ladies. 

Much like last week's lace Ann Taylor skirt, this dress also got about a million compliments. It makes a statement when you walk into a room with its floaty fabric gliding behind you and also makes you feel super tall (then again, not feeling tall is a problem I don't ever really have). I added my J. Crew Seville Wedges which made me feel even taller. 

I highly recommend this dress (20% off till 7/8/14) if you have a girly event coming up. You will feel like a walking garden and also comfortable and covered up. So ladylike! Only thing to keep in mind is that the back is open so you will definitely need a bralette like mine with a back that is too pretty not to be seen.

Btw, if you are loving my new two-tone sunglasses I picked up in Brooklyn, here is a super easy DIY to make your own with any old pair of sunglasses! So cool!

asos, floral, maxi, dress, pink, pretty

asos, floral, maxi, dress, pretty

asos, floral, maxi, dress

asos, floral, maxi, dress

seville, wedge, espadrille, j crew

asos, floral, maxi, dress

asos, floral, maxi, dress

asos, floral, maxi, dress

asos, floral, maxi, dress

No comments:

Post a Comment