Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: My Picks

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the summer, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Nordstrom does a pretty amazing job of making my commoner self feel super-special just for having a shiny piece of plastic. They let you peek inside the tiny curtained areas to grab an early-access preview (July 10-17) of all the seriously discounted merch that we will all be thankful we got our hands on so early come Fall. If you aren't a cardholder, get your shopping list in order because you can shop the sale when it opens to the public starting on July 18th!

I have put together some of my favorite items from the sale below, including my most favorite stud earrings that mimic my engagement ring (I own two pairs of the earrings in case something ever happens to the first pair) and this new Michael Kors watch that I think will make a bold statement with all my back-to-school Fall outfits.

Shop some of my favorites from each of my favorite categories below! And check out my Pinterest board dedicated to the sale as well!

Nordstrom Anniversary sale
Accessories



Shoes


Beauty



Clothing


No comments:

Post a Comment