Watercolor On the River

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

After 2 days of black white and gray outfits, I'm back in my typical technicolor get ups! This watercolor dress was bought last summer at the Piperlime store in Soho. Its been a favorite ever since. I've only ever worn it once in the past to a panel I spoke in last summer  where I played up with the pinks adding my Kate Spade bag before, but this time I went for the summer reds. This dress could easily be worn with my lime green cardigan too. It's actually quite versatile as watercolor prints tend to be. Check out some of my favorite watercolor printed pieces below as well as a shot of the Mr. that got snuck in as well.

watercolor, piperlime, dress, jackie, cardigan

watercolor, piperlime, dress, jackie, cardigan, janey, crisscross, flats

watercolor, piperlime, dress, jackie, cardigan

watercolor, piperlime, dress, jackie, cardigan
Dress: Piperlime (love this one in pink on sale for just $28) // Watch: La Mer (mine is custom but this one is similar)// Necklace: Forever 21 (old) // Shoes: J. Crew // Bag: Zara // Bracelet: Loft (old) // Cardigan: J. Crew 



Watercolor wishes

Shopbop Favorites: Earrings (more here) // Dresses // Scarves

2 comments:

  1. The Zara bag…I die! Love the smaller clutch version of it as well that fits your phone and a few cards. Great look!

    ReplyDelete