Vintage Pleated Dress

Friday, July 11, 2014

You can tell these outfit pictures are from when school was still in session by the lack of a smile on my face. Since school has been out my smiles are much bigger and my need for sunglasses is more about sun actually being in my eyes rather than hiding the bags underneath them. 

This dress is one of my favorite vintage finds that I scored a few years back for less than $40. I love a good vintage find that still looks as if it could be modern. The cut of this dress totally reminds me of this one on sale at J. Crew that I just tried on a few days ago. And with my red hair that unintentionally flips at the ends, I decided to embrace the retro look with these orange rimmed sunglasses, a favorite gold vintage bracelet, and a red lip. I kept it ladylike and professional with these nude bow pumps from Ann Taylor.

vintage, polka dot, dress, bow, pumps, retro, red hair

vintage, polka dot, dress, bow, pumps, retro, red hair




vintage, polka dot, dress, bow, pumps
Dress (pleated style on sale here) and Bracelet: Vintage // Heels: Ann Taylor // Watch: Michael Kors Loving this one from the Nordstrom sale)// Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old but similar here

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable!! Great dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady. You know you can borrow from my closet any time!

      Delete
  2. OMG I'm obsessed with this. You look FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see a dress like this on you. Maybe some braids you did all by yourself too.

      Delete