Black Jumpsuit

Monday, July 14, 2014

I know everyone is dying to wear a jumpsuit out on the town right now. I mean you can't go into a store and not find a romper or jumpsuit front and center. I'm obsessed with them and I think you should be too. They are the no-brainer of the summer wardrobe for 2014.

I chose to wear mine to my good friends' two-year-old son's birthday party. I mean I was basically dressed like a giant baby. It's an adult onesie and I couldn't be happier to wear it. This particular LOFT one is sold out, but I managed to find the last one in-store at the event I hosted there a few weeks ago. This one feels like sweat pants, as most Lou and Grey items tend to do, which is why it was such a simple and comfy choice for a birthday party in the park. Shop some similar looks below!







Jumpsuit: LOFT // Sandals: Forever 21 // Necklace: Topshop (still a few in store in the sale section on Michigan Ave)// Nails: Essie Bikini So Teeny // Lips: Jouer "Ava" // Hat: Akira // Bag: H&M (similar option)




Black Jumpsuits

2 comments:

  1. That fits you so well and looks adorable. I love the idea of one and done summer dressing. The best.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm dying!!! They really are like giant onesies! But I adore them regardless... You look amazing!

    http://www.actuallyjustjennie.com/

    ReplyDelete