H&M Colorful Jacket

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

This is an old outfit from when school was still in session. Lucky for you, if you like this jacket, I've been seeing it around in the H&M clearance section. Apparently there aren't many girls who like to wear insanely colorful jackets to work, let alone pair them with stripes, so there were quite a few left. To all of you out there who fear no color or pattern, go check the clearance rack and score this jacket for an amazing price!

Side note. It was on the day I wore this that I was told by 2 separate incoming Middle school girls that I looked like Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande. Should I be ashamed or proud?

Zara, Coated, Jeans,

Mirrored, Aviators

Nars, Yu

H&M, Jacket, Blue
Jacket: H&M // Pants: Zara // Shoes: J. Crew Janey Flats // Necklace: eBay // Sunglasses: Forever 21 (get almost identical here for $3)// Sweater: Old Navy (about 3 years old) // Earrings: Nordstrom // Lips: Nars "Yu"

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this blazer is stunning. You look amazing! Fabulous post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the blue colors and of course, the white jeans!!!!

    ReplyDelete