Mistaken Identity

Thursday, July 10, 2014

That's right. I wore this dress and Ella Moss blazer to a wedding and sat behind the bride to help with her dress and I was mistaken for the wedding planner by more than one attendee. Maybe it was my placement directly behind the bride but I'd like to think it was this super capable looking blazer. 
Ive had this blazer for awhile and didn't want to wear it to school because, lets face it, teaching and white clothing don't mix.

I'm totally looking forward to wearing this blazer again with this pink floral romper (on sale!) one day soon hopefully.







Blazer: Ella Moss Sandra Blazer // Dress: London Times // Necklace: eBay //Shoes: Zara (love these) // Lips: YSL Glossy Stain #9 // Bag: Akira // Bracelet: Kate Spade // Earrings: Nordstrom (my favorite studs that mimic my engagement ring)

2 comments:

  1. You look so fabulous and put together! I suppose being mistaken for the wedding planner isn't a bad thing, though I think you make a pretty stylish guest.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete