Ann Taylor Flounce Dress

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sometimes all you need is a good green wall (in this case a fence) and a light jacket to make a summer morning look classy. This super simple drop waist flounce dress from the Ann Taylor sale is easy to throw on and even looks good with my Shoemint Ashton sneakers! Perfect casual outfit if I do say so myself!

By the way, Ann Taylor has done it again. Their sale selection is 60% off right now. I do love when they have a sale. It almost makes me wish I had to get dressed for work again...maybe not.

snake, slip, on, sneakers, ann, taylor, flounce, dress

green, army, jacket

red, hair,

red, hair, flounce, dress, ann, taylor

ann, taylor, drop, waist, dress

red, hair

shoemint, ashton
Dress: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Shoemint "Ashton" (super similar for $15 here)// Jacket: H&M (old but similar style here) // Necklace: H&M // Sunglasses: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment