Stormy Weather

Monday, July 28, 2014

This top (on sale now for just $15) is actually from the swim section of Old Navy, but I think it makes for a perfectly acceptable shirt. And if your as tall as me it is nothing else but a shirt. Because even if Old Navy wants to label it as a swim tunic, its no tunic on me.

The Joe's Jean shorts were a last day of school find from Nordstrom Rack. I was so excited for school to be over and freedom from my pencil skirts that i bought these destroyed jean shorts. Turns out they have been the best buy of the summer! They are comfy, easy, match with everything and most importantly, they represent summer in a nutshell for this teacher on break!

jean, shorts, distressed

old, navy, tunic, swim

red, hair

coach, willis

coach, wllis

3, spike, alimonada, necklace
Tunic: Old Navy (on sale for $15 bucks right now) // Shorts: Joe's Jeans // Spike Necklace: Alimonada // Bar Necklace: Forever 21 (comes in a set of two for $7!) // Bag: Coach vintage Willis (buy a new one here) // Sandals: Dolce Vita (get them here on mega sale in 3 color options) // Lips: Burberry Lipstick and Gloss

Photo Cred: Peggy of HAMR

1 comment:

  1. Swim or not, it's a great summer top, and I love your brown willis. I know I do not need another brown bag, nor another willis bag, but I still can't help but to admire it...
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete