Brooklyn Brights

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

This is an outfit from a few weeks back when I was in NYC. This is from our day of bumming around Brooklyn. We were staying in Greenpoint and walked to Williamsburg to explore. I didn't get the memo that I wasn't supposed to dress like a J. Crew add to fit in, so I kind of felt out of place. This lady isn't as cool as the kids of Williamsburg. 

Thanks Brooklyn for making me feel like an old lady, I still love you anyway.

silk crepe, shorts, j, crew, lace, crop, top

silk crepe, shorts, j, crew, lace, crop, top, asos, bucket, bag

silk crepe, shorts, j, crew, lace, crop, top, sam, edelman, Trina

silk crepe, shorts, j, crew, lace, crop, top

brooklyn, lace, crop, top

j, crew, silk, crepe, shorts

Shorts: J. Crew (on sale right now for less than $20 with code TREAT +free shipping on all orders) // Crop top: H&M (fun option here) // Bag: ASOS // Sandals: Sam Edelman "Trina" (My very favorite sandals of all time. have them in 2 colors) // Belt: J. Crew (cute silver bow option here) // Watch: La Mer // Necklace: eBay // Sunglasses: In God We Trust

Photos by Peggy of HAMR




And just so you know Shopbop is having a great sale but it ends TONIGHT!!!
Shop it here!


2 comments:

  1. What? You look so cute and trendy! I love those short and the lace, it's casual meets glam, don't sell yourself short.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me wrong. I love this outfit but man was it different than what everyone else was wearing.

      Delete