White Midi for Twirling

Monday, July 7, 2014

What girl doesn't like a skirt she can twirl around in? This skirt fits the bill perfectly and at a great price too. The fabric is cool and silky and withstands wrinkles amazingly well, considering it was in a bag in the back seat of my car all day! I love a good midi skirt, and this one is just what I wanted for summer. Light and airy and easy to wear (there is a little hidden elastic section at the back of the waist! Yipee!)

If you haven't shopped Chicwish at least once, you should give it a shot. The sizing can be kind of unpredictable so it's worth ordering with a first-time-order discount. That's what I did. I made my first order and got and extra 20% off with the promotion they were running (and right now it's up to 30% off your first order). I also picked up this adorably silly bird skirt that I was bummed didn't fit me but totally worked for blogger buddy Amy!

I also should mention I had some great luck finding these earrings on sale at the Neiman Marcus Last Call store in the Fashion Outlets this weekend. Great deals on handbags and jewelry! Also Shopbop just keeps lowering prices and making me come back. So much has been added to their sale section. Check it out here.

Happy Monday!

white, midi, skirt, striped, top, french, chicwish

white, midi, skirt, striped, top, french, chicwish

white, midi, skirt, striped, top, french, chicwish, twirl

white, midi, skirt, striped, top, french, chicwish

white, midi, skirt, striped, top, french, chicwish

white, midi, skirt, striped, top, french, chicwish

white, midi, skirt, striped, top, french
Skirt: Chicwish (on sale now!) // Striped Top: Ann Taylor (cashmere option and summer option)// Shoes: Zara // Necklace: eBay (this seller has so many finds under $10 bucks! You wont be able to buy just one!) // Clutch: Akira // Pearl Earrings: Macys // Nails: Essie-"Bond With Whomever // Sunglasses: Zara (super similar)

Photos By Lauren Nolan of Lake Shore Lady


7 comments:

  1. That skirt is so stinking cute! Can I live in your closet? k thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on in! There is something for EVERYONE in there!
      xoxo
      Jill

      Delete
  2. TWIRL IT!! Love this outfit so freaking much. You look gorge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Couldn't have found my twirl inspiration without you my FAB photog!

      Delete
  3. I love this skirt -- so cute and so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete